Opportunity: Corporate Director of Revenue Compliance in Texas
Management Resource Solutions Inc. (MRSI) is currently searching for a Corporate Director Revenue Compliance to oversee operations of multiple skilled nursing facilities, home health and hospice Branches in Texas. This is a corporate positions with a long standing, stable, senior care company.
The ideal candidate and attributes we are seeking:
- Corporate Director of Revenue Compliance
- Responsibility of 30+ Skilled Nursing Facilities, Home Health and Hospice Branches
- Strong knowledge of ADR’s and appeals
- Team of revenue analysis experts in place
- Well-versed in regulations for Medicare, Managed Care, Medicaid and CMS guidelines
- Either an Occupational Therapist (OTR), Physical Therapist (PT), Speech-Language Pathologiest (SLP) or Registered Nurse (RN)
- Compliance Officer Certification or able to obtain
- Must reside in Texas
This organization has a great reputation in the Senior Care community and has a true dedication to providing the best possible lifestyle experience. Our client has a very strong presence in the Midwest and provides plenty of corporate support throughout its portfolio. They are offering a competitive compensation package, bonus program, and great benefits. Please do not hesitate to reach out in regard to any questions you may have.
MRSI is reaching out to our entire network in order to help clients and these residents. If there is someone that comes to mind fitting this description, please pass along this information as it is an immediate need. If someone in your professional network is interested in relocating to Texas, they will also offer relocation assistance.
**As always, if there are any positions that you are in urgent need to fill please contact us ASAP. We are currently working on 250+ positions nationwide, but we will always find the time to assist our clients.**