Home Health and Hospice
February 2019 Hiring Report
These candidates are immediately available to interview.
For further information on any candidates listed or other available candidates in your area
please call 877-305-8218 and contact Charmaine at x227.
- Home Health Regional Administrator: MHA prepared operations specialist with over 15+ years in healthcare executive leadership. Currently covering 5 branches with a combined census of over 500 managing all of the clinical, marketing and operations staff with combined revenue of $22-$30 million.
- Director of Patient Care Services Home Health: RN with over 10+ years of clinical management experience in Home Health. Oversight of 25 clinicians including RNs, LVNs, HHAs, SW, Spiritual Coordinator, PTs, and OTs. Responsible for quality assurance, performance improvement and education of clinicians. Increased patient satisfaction from 57% to 98%.
- Assistant Director of Hospice: RN BSN with 15+ year’s hospice and palliative care experience. VP of Clinical Services managing census of 125 and 14-bed inpatient with Director oversight of 10 case managers, 4 nurses, 6 CNAs, Nurse Practitioner, and Medical Director. Oncology Specialist. Strong background in marketing and sales.
- Home Health Clinical Manager: BSN prepared with MA in Pastoral Counseling with 20+ years in healthcare. Public Health Nurse, Clinical Mentor, Preceptor and Member of Utilization Review and Quality of Care Committee.
- Hospice Executive Director: MSN prepared nurse working on a Ph.D. (expected completion 05/2019). 10+ year’s healthcare experience, 7+ years nurse manager. Nurse preceptor with experience as a regional nurse with direct oversight over 5 outpatient palliative medicine clinics.
“In this difficult recruiting environment, Management Resource Solutions, Inc. met the challenge head-on. They were exceptional and relentless in their efforts to provide qualified candidates!” Long-Term Care Administrator