Home Health and Hospice
December 2018 Hiring Report
These candidates are immediately available to interview.
For further information on any candidates listed or other available candidates in your area
please call 877-305-8218 and contact Charmaine at x227.
- Director of Patient Care Services Hospice: BSN prepared nurse with 20 years of experience in Hospice. Multiple Site Branch Manager. Excellent in Education and In-Servicing.
- Director of Patient Care Services: Has 18 years of experience in Hospice leadership positions, along with expertise in Medicare regulations, QAPI, Clinical Education, and Trainer on new CoPs.
- Director of Nursing Practice: BSN MBA prepared nurse with 20+ years of experience. Has experience as a Healthcare Director and is currently a Director of Nursing Practice Homecare and Hospice. Previously had the following titles: Director of Telemetry, Director of Spine & Joint, and Director of Skilled Nursing. They were also a Regional Nurse Consultant overseeing five facilities and was a VP of Continuing Care Services overseeing LTC SNF, VNA & Hospice, and a Retirement community. Also was in a Regional role overseeing 18 LTC facilities in 3 states.
- Director of Home Health: BSN MBS oversees 18 clinicians with a census of approximately 100. Implemented corporate initiatives to decrease re-hospitalization and improve value-based purchasing outcomes. As a Regional Director of Operations, they improved revenue per episode by approximately $5,000.
- Hospice Administrator: BSN with 12 years tenure in their current organization. Responsible for Medicare Appeals. Joint Commission Certified. Supervises over a staff of 20 with a census of over 300.
“In this difficult recruiting environment, Management Resource Solutions, Inc. met the challenge head-on. They were exceptional and relentless in their efforts to provide qualified candidates!” Long-Term Care Administrator