November 2018 Hiring Report
These candidates are immediately available to interview.
For further information on any candidates listed or other available candidates in your area
please call 877-305-8218 and contact Sean at x228.
- Assistant Director of Nursing – BSN prepared nurse with 16 years in LTC. 6+ years of experience as ADON – Great tenure (11 years with one company) – Wound Care Certified
- Director of Nursing – BSN prepared nurse with 20+ years in skilled nursing. 13 years as DON. Reduced agency usage from $250k/month to $0 in less than 3 months. History of strong survey results including 4 deficiency-free surveys. Currently pursuing MSN with an estimated completion date of February of 2019.
- MDS Coordinator – RN with 7+ years of experience in LTC including 4 years as MDS Coordinator for one SNF. MDS Certified, Wound Care Certified and Certified in Restorative Nursing. Responsible for the direct supervision of 2 other MDS nurses.
- Nursing Home Administrator – LNHA with 14 years of experience in skilled nursing. History of reducing turnover, increasing census and increasing the NOI.
- Health Services Director – Assisted Living RN with 10+ years’ experience within assisted living and memory care. History of increasing census and really strong survey results. Certified Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care Trainer.
“In this difficult recruiting environment, Management Resource Solutions, Inc. met the challenge head-on. They were exceptional and relentless in their efforts to provide qualified candidates!” Long-Term Care Administrator